Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please meet our little blessing, Jace Garrett Steinhaus, born with Trisomy 18, March 20, 2008, but healed completely June 14, 2008, when the Lord took Jace home. On Dec. 20, 2007, we learned that Jace would not be a 'normal' baby as the world describes 'normal'. Yet, he is our special boy, more precious than brilliant gold! Much brokenness exists in our sin-ridden world, but God in His mercy uses all things to His glory blessing us in the process.
2 comments:
This is VERY sweet! I'm sorry that I couldn't go to the funeral, I'm sure by what my mom said that it was very beautiful and uplifting. I know that this must be very hard for you and I'm sure that God is helping you through this! I am praying for you!!
~Rachel McKissick
Hey. You don't know me, but a friend of yours who is also my friend told me about you and I have been praying for you. I am so sorry about it all, but he truly was a blessing!
M.F.
Post a Comment